Jan van Paridon Bloemen B.V. may process personal data about you as you are using the services of Jan van Paridon Bloemen B.V., and/or because you have supplied such data when completing a contract form on the website of Jan van Paridon Bloemen B.V. With respect to our processing, we observe the requirements set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This includes that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data, which we do through this privacy statement;
- ask you first for your permission to process your personal data in all cases where your permission is required.
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require parties that process personal data at our instruction to do the same;
- honour your right that your personal data is provided to you for your inspection, correction or deletion at your request.
Use of personal data
Jan van Paridon Bloemen B.V. processes your data pursuant to the performance of an agreement effected with you, usually consisting of the delivery of products. Jan van Paridon Bloemen B.V. does not store your data longer than strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data is collected. Your data will not be retained for more than one year if no agreement is effected with you.
Jan van Paridon Bloemen B.V. observes confidentiality with regard to your data and shall not publish it.
Provision to third parties
Your data is provided by us to Floridata, which they may use for an accounts receivable check and to enter it in the database. You may contact us at any time to stop the processing of your data with regard to the execution of accounts-receivable checks by participants in Floridata. Security
We have taken appropriate measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing.
- We use a username and password policy for all our systems;
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to restore them after physical or technical incidents;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data;
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL), through which all information between you and our website is protected when you enter personal information.
Use of Google analytics
Jan van Paridon Bloemen B.V. uses Google analytics cookies. We have signed a processor agreement with Google stating that Google only acts when processing the personal data of our website visitors. Data is not otherwise shared with third parties. No use is made of other Google services either in
combination with the Google analytics cookies. Google does not process the full IP address as Google removes the last octet of your IP address.
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties who are connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that such third parties deal with your personal data in a reliable and secure manner. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on such third-party websites before using such websites.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete personal data which we have received from you. You moreover have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to a third party at your instruction. We can ask you to identify yourself before we can comply
with the aforementioned requests.
If you have any questions or remarks following our Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.